2015년 6월 6일 토요일

2nd SHELF PROJECT



The rules are
-One person asks some questions.
-The other has to listen to music loudly and answer the questions by looking the person's mouth.



Eunsun asked me
-Have you read any good biographies? Memories? Self-help book?
Yes, I have. I usually read self-help books.
It's quit interesting to me,
-How do you select books? covers? Ads? Book reviews? Word of month? Gifts?
I see the story shortly and If I like the story, I buy it.
I don't care about that kinds of things.
-Have you read any controversial or banned book?
No I haven't.


And I asked her
-Are you extravagant or frugal?
-What would you buy if you won the lottery for $50 million?
-What is your personal spending philosophy?




We put some words that we don't know.
These game was so hard.
Because we are non English-speaking people.
So It was so difficult to understand what she says.
But as you see, we were so interested and had a great time.




<Words that I don't know>
-biographies
a book that tells what has happened in someone's life, written by someone else
-controversial
causing a lot of disagreement, because many people have strong opinions about the subject being discussed
-banned
not officially allowed to meet, exist, or be used
-extravagant
spending or costing a lot of money, especially more than is necessary or more than you can afford
-frugal
careful to buy only what is necessary
-philosophy
the attitude or set of ideas that guides the behaviour of a person or organization

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기